Green Eggs Joint Pain and Mobility Support
Photo courtesy of Four Leaf Rovers
It’s fantastic to find a product that helps to lessen or eliminate the need for NSAIDs (Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs) to manage joint pain . NSAIDs come with risks, as they have have been linked to ulcers, liver and kidney damage, and and even damage to a dog’s joint and soft tissues!
Not only have we had success with a few of our own dogs with “Green Eggs”, we hear from our customers who have had good experiences as well. Dogs seem to love the taste! Don’t forget the value of prevention – a supplement like this can help to maintain the healthy joints your dog has by strengthening your dog’s joint capsules. Perhaps you can avoid the heartbreak of watching your dog’s joints begin to degenerate as they age.
SUSTAINABLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS:
– Freeze Dried Green Lipped Mussels: Native to New Zealand, these mussels contain omega-3 fatty acids, which Laboratory and animal studies have shown can have anti-inflammatory and joint-protecting properties. Read more here about Green Lipped mussels for dogs: (We’ve also had great feedback about Four Leaf Rovers’ Green Lipped mussel oil as an amazing alternative to fish oil)
– Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM®): NEM
is a novel dietary supplement that contains naturally occurring glycosaminoglycans and proteins essential for maintaining healthy joint and connective tissues. Clinical trials win humans have shown Supplementation with NEM® produced a significant treatment response at seven days for flexibility (27.8% increase) and at 30 days for general pain (72.5% reduction) Clin Interv Aging. 2009
; 4: 235–240.
– Poria Mushroom:
(Poria cocos) is a type of mushroom. It’s been used for 2,000 years in traditional Chinese medicine, and one of its benefits is that it’s high in antioxidants. Studies in mice
have also shown great promise of help with cancer and cognitive disfunction In mice studies, they showed that Poria helped the brain clear beta-amyloid (ßA) from the brain (that cause Alzheimers). In another mouse study, Poria mushrooms demonstrated possible beneficial effects on bone health. (Personally, I’m a strong believer that we all should be dipping into well sourced medicinal mushrooms!)
Curcumin: Curcumin (a substance in Turmeric) may help to reduce inflammation. Several studies suggest that it might ease symptoms of osteoarthritis.
TESTIMONIALS:- A testimonial from a former employee, Becky:
“Greta (an older girl) was limping pretty badly on Monday . Her hips have been pretty sore and it caused her to fall on Sunday evening and hurt her leg a bit. A day after starting the powder she has stopped limping and her legs and hips seem better . Plus she can get up and down more easily than she has for a while” .
A few From the 87 reviews on Four Leaf Rovers:
Photo courtesy of Cindy Wang
– “Our 7 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback was having joint problems, slight limping. Vet X-rayed and found mild arthritis but it seemed he was limping more. I purchased the Green Eggs, while not immediately, but after a few weeks he was limping less. Now, on our third jar, he’s not limping at all. He also loves the taste.”
– “My 11 year old Brittany was showing signs of discomfort. She was no longer being her active self, running around exploring off trail on our daily hikes. She had begun to walk stiffly and I was worried about possible arthritis setting in. Thankfully, after a couple of weeks on Green Eggs she is back to her active happy self with no signs of stiffness”
– “My young Shiloh Shepherd became lame and was scheduled for TPLO surgery. Between hydro therapy and green Eggs Joint and Mobility Support he is running and jumping. Cancelled the surgery!”
– “This product is remarkable! In just one dose I saw a difference in my GSD. His hips and back are in terrible shape. This product helps provide comfort. He loves it. I love seeing him more comfortable”.
REMEMBER: A good rule of thumb with ALL new supplements is to start with a pinch and build up slowly to avoid digestive surprises.