Tennessee Girl Calls For Change After Dogs Die From Antifreeze Poisoning | Itchmo: News For Dogs & Cats

The Humane Society of the United States estimates that 10,000 animals die each year from antifreeze poisoning. And, Haley Ham wants to do something about that.

This 11-year-old girl from Tennessee lost her two dogs, Sam and Jessie, when someone in the neighborhood gave the dogs a poisonous stew with antifreeze as the main ingredient.

Antifreeze smells and tastes sweet to pets, and a few tablespoons can kill a dog, and a couple of teaspoons can kill a cat….

Read the whole article here:
Tennessee Girl Calls For Change After Dogs Die From Antifreeze Poisoning | Itchmo: News For Dogs & Cats

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)