Christine was interviewed yesterday on a blog called DandelionDish about how to green your pet – the topics included:
- What do we look for in a product and how do we define green when it comes to pet products?
- What should you generally be looking for in a food and what do you absolutely not want to see on a label?
- What is the greenest way to feed your pets?
- Discussion of more sustainable cat litters vs. clay
- What do we look for in things like beds and toys?
- Are green products necessarily more expensive?
- What are ways that people can save money and still live sustainably?